Bridal Bookings

Bridal Consultations:

General Info:

To ensure your booking please make an appointment in advance. We recommend to make an appointment 6-8 months before your wedding to give us the opportunity to help make sure you find your dream dress! Imported Dresses take up to 4 months to arrive after it has been ordered from the suppliers overseas. Cindy Bam dresses can be ordered 2 months prior to the wedding date.

Unfortunately we don’t allow any photos at the consultations.  The reason is from a brand perspective. As the dresses you fit are not tailored yet we can’t have photos circulating that show incorrect dress sizes. If you want to show someone the dress you like you can find all the dresses on their various websites. You can find them here: In Stock

What to expect:

We will discuss your personal preferences and share ideas. You will try on dresses and with our help find the style that compliments your personality and figure the best.

What to wear:

We advise that you wear white/nude colour underwear, a strapless bra or silicone cups. You can also wear something similar to what you would wear on your wedding day.

Who can you bring:

We recommend you bring a maximum of 3 bridal party members and bring the person whose opinion you value the most. This way you have a bigger chance of getting the best idea of exactly what you want. As much as we love animals please don’t bring them to the appointment as our designer dresses on display are from various delicate fabrics.

Time slots:

Bridal Consultations is 1 hour long. Consultations on weekends are very popular so are sure to make your appointment as soon as possible.

Alterations:

Once you have bought your dream dress you would need to come for a fitting with one of our seamstresses. These are scheduled on weekdays or on Saturdays between 9:00 and 10:00. A bride will usually come for 1 to 2 fittings depending on what has to be done to the dress. Our basic alterations range from R300 to R1000 once again depending on what has to be done. Any big alterations or additions may cost extra.

Bridesmaid Dresses:

We offer Infinity wrap dresses and Morilee’s bridesmaids collection.

Payment of dress:

If you are ordering a dress from one of our overseas brands a 70% deposit is required and the remaining 30% is due on arrival of the dress. When ordering or buying Cindy Bam dresses a 100% payment is required on ordering or buying of your dress (payment plan can be arranged). Payment plans breaks the payment up in to equal amounts over a few months.

MAKE YOU BOOKING HERE!

Contact Hannelie: 082 325 4400

Don’t wait! Your dream dress awaits!